The members of the OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) Technical Committee approved submitting Key Management Interoperability Protocol Profiles Version 2.1 Committee Specification 01 to the OASIS membership as a candidate for OASIS Standard on 27 July 2020. See the ballot at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3516.
The Committee Specification now enters the required 60-day public review that precedes the call for consent.
The public review starts 28 August 2020 at 00:00 UTC and ends 26 October 2020 23:59 UTC.
Any individual may submit comments to the TC through the use of the OASIS TC Comment Facility which can be used by following the instructions on the TC's "Send A Comment" page (https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=kmip).
For more information on submitting comments to the TC, please see the Public Comment License section below. Additional information about the specification and the KMIP TC can be found at the TC's public home page: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/kmip/
· Approved as a candidate for OASIS Standard 27 July 2020: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3516
· Committee Specification 01 approved 07 May 2020: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3502
· 30-day public review opened 12 February 2020 and closed on 13 March 2020: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/kmip/202002/msg00005.html
· Committee Specification Draft 02 approved 06 February 2020: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/kmip/MeetingMinutes/6Feb2020
· Committee Specification Draft 01 approved 12 December 2019: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/kmip/MeetingMinutes/12Dec2019
Copyright © OASIS Open 2020. All Rights Reserved.
Distributed under the terms of the OASIS IPR Policy, [https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/ipr], AS-IS, WITHOUT ANY IMPLIED OR EXPRESS WARRANTY; there is no warranty of MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE or NONINFRINGEMENT of the rights of others.
Public Comment License: