There are several modules that provide the basic topic elements
and attributes. Some are specific to topic and its specializations, others
are shared with DITA maps.
- tblDecl.mod (DTD)
- tblDeclMod.xsd, tblDeclGrp.xsd (Schema)
- Defines the elements for authoring tables, based on the CALS table model
but with some DITA-specific extensions.
- metaDecl.mod (DTD)
- metaDeclMod.xsd, metaDeclGrp.xsd (Schema)
- Defines metadata elements, which can appear in both topics and in maps,
where metadata can be defined for multiple topics at once.
- commonElements.mod, commonElements.ent (DTD
- commonElementsGrp.xsd (Schema)
- Defines common elements such as ph or keyword that appear in both topics
- topicAttr.mod, topicDefn.ent (DTD only - folded into other schema files))
- Common DITA attributes and entities.
- xml.xsd, ditaarch.xsd (Schema only - folded into other DTD files)
- Common XML attributes and the DITA architecture version attribute
- topic.mod (DTD)
- topicMod.xsd, topicGrp.xsd (Schema)
- Defines the rest of the elements in a topic.
Return to main page.
OASIS DITA Version 1.1 Architectural Specification -- OASIS Standard, 1 August 2007
Copyright © OASIS Open 2005, 2007. All Rights Reserved.